Olive Grove Property Development
- Family business – We wanted to create a business where we could work together and encourage our children to learn as they grow. We have always been interested in property and we were happy with our initial development. We like to work hard and look after ourselves financially. We wanted to grow something and contribute to the community and show our children that if you work hard and work smart then you can create something pretty cool.
- Contribution to the community – Creating local jobs: We love that we can provide jobs to the local businesses and tradies, these people are the salt of the earth.
- Creating quality, affordable homes – We have lots of young family members that struggle to get into the housing market, we wanted to create homes that every day people could afford.
- Building something that will last – Creating great partnerships with other local businesses such as builders, designers, councils and agents. We love having mutually beneficial relationships with talented and visionary people, we help them, they help us.
- Being fair developers that operate with integrity and empathy – We believe we stand by this, as business people we are strong in the opinion of a win / win scenario.
- Learning and growing all the time to keep improving – Property developing is an evolution, no development is the same, there are always challenges and issues that arise that we have to work around to come up with the best solution for everyone involved.